Travel Stipend Policy
Westminster College will offer Travel Stipends to newly admitted freshmen and transfer students. Students who are admitted for the Fall 2013 semester and whose travel stipend is approved by the Admissions Committee can receive a $250 Travel Stipend in the form of a check during your visit to campus.
To qualify for the Travel Stipend students must meet ALL of the following criteria:
• Be admitted to the college as a degree-seeking student
• Travel at least 250 miles or more from Salt Lake for an officially scheduled campus visit (home address or current school address will be used)
• Fill out a Travel Stipend Application
• Have the Travel Stipend Application approved by the Admissions Committee prior to visiting campus
• Visitor prior to June 1, 2013 for Fall 2013 enrollment
|| Travel Stipend
|| $250 upon visit to campus
|| May 1, 2013 for Fall 2013 enrollment or December 1, 2012 for Spring 2013 enrollment
|Admission to the College
|| Admission as a degree-seeking student is required for Fall 2013 or Spring 2013
|Visit to Campus
|| Required prior to June 1, 2013 for Fall 2013 enrollment or prior to December 1, 2012 for Spring 2013 enrollment
|| Not required
|| $250 check issued to student during visit to campus
|| Travel from at least 250 miles from campus
|Ability to Renew
|| Non-renewable and student may receive only one Travel Stipend. Funds are one-time only.
Click here to fill out a Travel Stipend Application now.