Graduate Nursing (FNP and MSNEd Programs)
To learn more about Westminster's Graduate Nursing Programs please visit the Graduate Nursing Programs website.
Along with a completed graduate admissions application, applicants must submit the following material:
- $50 application fee
- Personal statement (PDF- This can be completed in the online application or printed and mailed in.)
- Three professional recommendations (PDF- Print three copies and mail in)
- Copy of current unrestricted Utah license to practice professional nursing
- Personal resume
- Evidence of a clear ten panel drug screen
- Background check performed by certifiedbackground.com (free of any criminal arrest history)
- *Official college or university transcripts showing proof of baccalaureate degree
- *Official GRE Scores for FNP (This requirement is waived for MSNED and those FNP applicants with a previous graduate degree)
- Documentation of current immunizations (including MMR, TDAP, PPD, polio, varicella/chicken pox, Hepatitis A, and Hepatitis B).
- Physical and Mental Health Certificate signed by a primary care provider.
International Students must also provide the following material:
- Bank Statement
- Proof of Visa status
- English translation of transcripts with explanation of grading systems
- Statement of financial responsibility
- *Recommended TOEFL score of 100 (internet-based test), or 250 (computer-based test), or 600 (paper-based test), or IELTS 7.0 if English is not the native language
- Please read our International Student Guidelines and Financial Statement.
* Transcripts or test scores are considered official when sent directly from the school or testing service.
Send or Fax Admissions Materials to:
Westminster College Admissions Office 1840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84105