Audit a Course
Students who graduated from Westminster and who are not currently pursuing a degree may register for an Alumni Audit according to the following guidelines:
- Alumni must register through the Alumni Relations Office. Registrations accepted by the Alumni Office will be verified two business days prior to the first day of class and are subject to space availability.
- Alumni will not be added to waitlists when a course is considered full.
- Alumni Audit applications must be received at least two business days before the first day of the semester.
- Students wishing to participate in the Alumni Audit program are required to adhere to all college deadlines for withdrawal and payment of tuition and fees. Students who fail to withdraw will be charged accordingly. Alumni Audits will receive a bill from accounting.
- Students currently pursuing a graduate degree may not participate in the Alumni Audit program for an undergraduate course while taking classes at the graduate level.
- Not all classes are eligible for Alumni Audits. For example, it is not possible to take music lessons or independent art courses at the Alumni Audit rate due to the costs of hiring instructors. Please contact the Alumni Office for eligible courses.
- Only students who have a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from Westminster may audit MBA classes as alumni. It may be possible for students to audit MED and MPC courses. Please contact the Alumni Office to make arrangements.
Please register for an alumni audit usingthis online registration form.
Please do not register for an alumni audit through web advisor, you will be billed for regular tuition.
Forms must be submitted no later than 2 business days prior to the frist day of the Semester.
Block 1 Spring: Has now passed
May Term/Graduate Summer: April 30
Undergraduate Summer: May 30
(you will be notified via email 2 business days prior to the first day of class letting you know if you have or have not been accepted into the class)
Alumni Computer Account
If you are auditing a course at Westminster that requires computer usage, you must request a computer account from the Alumni Office at least 2 weeks before the start of the semester.