The START Center is looking for a Business Peer Advisor. This position will start in May. Honors students are encouraged to apply.
Minimum qualifications for business position include:
• Majoring in accounting, aviation management, economics, management, marketing, international business, or finance
• Has attend Westminster for a minimum of one semester
• Sophomore or Junior standing (beginning of Fall 2013)
• Able to work year round including May Term and all Summer
• Able to work over school breaks when college is open
• Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
Applications can be picked up at the START Center or found on the START Center’s web page.
Application deadline is Monday, April 15, 2013 at 6:00pm. It can be emailed to email@example.com or dropped off at the START Center. Interviews will be
conducted between April 17th and April 25th. For more information about hours, pay, et al., please see application.