If you plan to submit receipts for a reimbursement related to your program, please follow these steps.
- Obtain approval from the Program Chair in writing and forward that email of approval to the Assistant Dean.
- Submit your receipts as soon as possible to the Assistant Dean following best practices:
- Do not highlight items or write on thermal paper receipts (it degrades legibility).
- Submit original receipts, not copies.
- The Assistant Dean will process your reimbursement as a check unless you ask for a Direct Deposit. Please allow three weeks for the check to arrive (Jaime Glauser will email you when your check has arrived in the A&S Office). If it's been longer than three weeks, bring it to the attention of the Assistant Dean, who will inquire about the status of your reimbursement.
- In order to receive a Direct Deposit for reimbursements, you can do one of two things:
- Download and fill out a Direct Deposit Authorization form (found here) and email it to Twila Wycoff (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Visit Accounting Services in Bamberger Hall (Room 103) and work with Twila Wycoff to complete and submit the Direct Deposit Authorization form.