Art Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will be exposed to, and gain experience in, a wide variety of fine art disciplines and ideas.
- Students will learn and develop the skills required to produce artwork of technical quality.
- Students will develop the sensitivity, understanding, and insight to produce artwork which is personally meaningful and creatively expressive.
- Students will develop the ability to write and speak articulately about their own and other's artwork.
- Students will learn skills needed for preparing, publicizing, and hanging art exhibits.
- Students will learn to produce materials for professional presentation of their art for the purposes of gaining acceptance into exhibits, finding gallery representation, applying for grants, seeking publication, and applying for graduate school.
Click Here to go to the Art Program.