Theater Arts Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will develop skills to produce creative, expressive, and distinctive work on-stage or backstage.
- Students will cultivate leadership skills necessary to work in a collaborative, ensemble environment that is a hallmark of great theatre.
- Students will foster the ability to write and speak fluently about their own and other's work. Students will develop reflective and analytical capacities through mentor meetings, critiques, and blogs.
- Performance students will prepare a repertoire for marketing themselves and auditioning for theatrical roles, and/or for application to graduate school.
- Technical theatre students will produce effective portfolios devised to secure positions in the field of theatre/film and/or application to graduate school.
- Performance students will develop and improve body awareness, flexibility, and endurance through Doloroes Doré Eccles Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center participation, dance and movement courses.
- Students will broaden their global, social and environmental awareness through involvement in a diverse array of theatrical works.
Click Here to go to the Theater Arts Program.