Bachelor of Science degree in Finance Student Learning Outcomes
The Finance Program
Students completing a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance should:
- Develop an understanding of the functional structure within a firm and the role of finance for the goal of maximizing a firm’s value.
- Develop an understanding of economic and financial concepts, analytical tools, and the theories and models of making critical managerial decisions.
- Develop the ability to conceptualize problems and to develop solutions to complex financial problems and support the decision with rational justification of conclusions.
- Develop the ability to effectively communicate complex financial concepts, analyses, and decisions.
- Develop financial ethical awareness and an understanding of global financial issues.