Master of Business Administration in Technology Management (MBATM) Student Learning Outcomes
Students completing the MBATM graduate program are required to demonstrate mastery in the following competency areas:
- Familiarity with unique issues facing technology-based firms.
- Ability to build models for evaluating and measuring market opportunities and constraints.
- Ability to develop tools for successful delivery of technology products to the market.
- Ability to think critically and use the analytical tools that allow leaders to adapt quickly and effectively to operating environments.
- Ability to develop professional business models and skills needed to lead technology sectors.