Chemistry Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Content: Students will master basic chemical concepts and have knowledge of advanced chemical principles across a broad spectrum of chemistry disciplines.
- Laboratory: Students, while working within a cooperative laboratory environment, will gain experience with modern lab methodologies, techniques and procedures and will advance their critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Graduate/Professional School Preparation: Students will be prepared for admittance and success in graduate school, professional school, and nursing programs.
- Communication: Students will be able to effectively communicate chemistry-related concepts and experimental results and conclusions in written, visual, and oral formats to scientists and non-scientists.
- Leadership and Civic Responsibility: Students will have the opportunity to develop their leadership skills, a national perspective on chemistry issues, and their civic responsibilities.
Click Here to go to the Chemistry Program.