History Program Student Learning Outcomes
- To gain a rigorous and comprehensive examination and digestion of historical context and content.
- To read great writings of many epochs and cultures and the subsequent examinations of these writings with a critical attitude.
- To gain a working knowledge of traditional and electronic historical methods.
- To develop critical thinking skills and awareness of our diverse global setting.
- To achieve a familiarity with proper written format for the presentation of ideas.
- To conduct research into historical situations and issues.
- To develop the skills of communicating knowledge effectively and creatively.
- To recognize conflicting historical interpretations.
Click Here to go to the History Program.