Honors Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will develop confidence in their abilities to understand and discuss complex ideas and texts, as well as to engage in problem solving and research design.
- Students will strengthen their written and oral communication skills.
- Students will master an ability to work effectively in groups of diverse people.
- Students will make connections between disciplines.
- Students will learn to apply new knowledge and skills in meaningful ways that will help them succeed in their professional and personal lives following college.
- Students will enjoy a range of supplemental experiences of an academic and social nature with similarly motivated and talented students.
Click Here to go to the Honors Program.