Accounting Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate competence and skills in financial accounting, accounting information systems, federal income taxes, managerial and cost accounting, auditing and related business areas for entry-level accountancy positions, graduate school and/or professional certification.
- Demonstrate the ability to utilize appropriate computer skills and applications necessary for success in professional accounting systems.
- Demonstrate appropriate business research skills by evaluating problems faced by professional accountants and demonstrate appropriate research methodology to relevant standards, rules, laws and principles required to make sound business judgements.
- Demonstrate the ability to integrate accounting and business applications in accounting systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively utilizing appropriate written, oral and electronic competencies related to the accounting profession.
Click Here to go to the Accounting Program.