International Business Student Learning Outcomes
International Business Program
Students completing the bachelor degree in International Business should:
- Understand the context, nature, role, and significance of management activities as undertaken by managers in a range of organizations in multinational contexts.
- Demonstrate the ability to use financial techniques to lessen financial risk in international business operations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how social, technological, economic, and political paradigms impact the strategic and ethical options open to organizations involved in the process of formulating international business strategies.
- Recognize the various types of business liabilities, their interrelationships, and substantive legal rules in relation to business in international operations.
- Demonstrate an ability to apply business-specific tools of research, analysis, decision-making and evaluation to a wide range of scenarios, cases, and problems in international contexts.