Aviation Management Program Student Learning Outcomes
Students completing a degree in Aviation Management must:
- Exhibit characteristics expected of professionals in the aviation industry (such as adherence to professional standards, consistent attention to safety, and the practice of ethical behavior).
- Demonstrate mastery of the knowledge and skills expected of aviation professionals for entry and progression in a specified aviation management related career field.
- Apply general business concepts in the aviation environment.
- Apply concepts from safety management and human factors to realistic problems in the aviation environment.
- Identify and evaluate the evolving role of aviation and the factors impacting its place in the current world environment.
Click Here to go to the Aviation Management program.