Converse Circle

Containing commemorative Ferry Plaza, the circle was dedicated in 1990 under President Charles H. Dick (1985 to 1995) to provide an attractive entrance to the college using the salvaged stones from Ferry Hall (1908), which was taken down in October 1987 to make room for the Bill & Vieve Gore School of Business.

Lower Nunemaker Lot Malmsten Amphitheater Nunemaker Place Stock Hall Behnken Hall Black Bridge Emigration Creek Olwell Hall Dolores Dore Eccles Ceramic Center Hogle Hall Dolores Dore Eccles Plaza Walker Hall Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business Giovale Library Malouf Hall Dick Science Building The Bassis Center for Student Learning Bamberger Hall Administration Converse Hall Richer Commons Meldrum Science Center Foster/Carleson Lot Shaw Student Center Payne Gymnasium Foster Hall Carleson Hall Jewett Center for the Performing Arts and Emma Eccles Jones Conservatory Dolores Dore Eccles Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center North Parking Structure Dumke Field Parking Converse Circle Maintenance Building Kim T. Adamson Alumni House Dumke Field (Elevated)