Dolores Dore Eccles Ceramic Center
Formerly the Pontz House, built in 1958 as a gift from Dr. and Mrs. Parke Pontz under President Frank E. Duddy (1956 to 1963) it was originally a residence for use by a member of the administrative staff. The house was renovated during Peggy Stock's term with funding help from the DDE foundation as a new and spacious pottery studio, replacing the old farmhouse that stood where Stock Hall stands now. The modernized center features classrooms for all of the college's popular ceramic art classes including wheel-thrown and hand-built pottery classes.
Accessible entrances: north, automatic doors not yet available
Accessible restrooms: 1, main floor
Reserved parking: north, East Hogle Parking Lot