Built in 1959 with loans from the Housing and Home Finance Administration under the presidency of Frank E. Duddy (1956–1963), this residence hall was named for the James A. Hogle family in recognition of their many years of support and service to the college. The hall was designed to house 120 women with a director's apartment, and allowing then-Ferry Hall to be used for other purposes. Hogle adjoins Walker Hall and includes Marimon Lounge for activities, named after Rosa Bird Marimon, a teacher from the early 1900's.
Hogle Hall is one of two first-year residence halls on campus (the other is Carleson Hall). Students live in traditional-style rooms with one roommate and shared bathroom facilities. The halls also have laundry rooms, 24-hour security, Internet access in each room, and recreation rooms.
Accessible entrances: west