The Kim T. Adamson Alumni House was completed in 2008 to give the growing alumni community a place to call their own. Built on the site of the McNiece House (named for Rev. Robert G. McNiece, a president of the Board of Trustees of the Collegiate Institute and Presbyterian minister who came to Utah in 1877), the Alumni House includes the Alumni and Parent Relations offices, as well as gathering spaces, meeting rooms and an outdoor patio.
Accessible Entrance: ramp on east side of building
Automatic Doors: 1 at top of east side ramp
Accessible Restrooms: 3 Top Floor: 1, Garden Level: 2
Accessible Parking: west side and southeast corner of building