Reherd House

Named after Herbert W. Reherd, the college's 4th president but first residential president. Reherd served Westminster for over 25 years from 1913 until his retirement in 1939. During his term the "Cushman Cottage" was built on the east side of 13th East as the president's house along with such campus improvements as the F. R. Payne Gymnasium and Foster Hall. The Reherd House is currently used for student housing.

Lower Nunemaker Lot Malmsten Amphitheater Nunemaker Place Stock Hall Behnken Hall Black Bridge Emigration Creek Olwell Hall Dolores Dore Eccles Ceramic Center Hogle Hall Dolores Dore Eccles Plaza Walker Hall Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business Giovale Library Malouf Hall Dick Science Building The Bassis Center for Student Learning Bamberger Hall Administration Converse Hall Richer Commons Meldrum Science Center Foster/Carleson Lot Shaw Student Center Payne Gymnasium Foster Hall Carleson Hall Jewett Center for the Performing Arts and Emma Eccles Jones Conservatory Dolores Dore Eccles Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center North Parking Structure Dumke Field Parking Converse Circle Maintenance Building Kim T. Adamson Alumni House Dumke Field (Elevated)