Walker Hall

Walker HallOriginally the dining hall for Hogle Hall in the 1960's during Frank E. Duddy's presidency (1956 to 1963). The foyer was funded by the Westminster's Woman's Board in September 1973. Walker has served as the theater during Converse Hall's renovation in the late 1980's and has two classrooms, includes the campus Print Shop and Mailroom and currently the Center for Strategic Initiatives. The lower level Samuel Robinson Room (named after a long-time member of the English Department) has been used for storage and administrative archives.

Departments

Copy Center/Print Shop
Mail Room
Center for Civic Engagement
Center for the Environment
Diversity and International Center

Lower Nunemaker Lot Malmsten Amphitheater Nunemaker Place Stock Hall Behnken Hall Black Bridge Emigration Creek Olwell Hall Dolores Dore Eccles Ceramic Center Hogle Hall Dolores Dore Eccles Plaza Walker Hall Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business Giovale Library Malouf Hall Dick Science Building The Bassis Center for Student Learning Bamberger Hall Administration Converse Hall Richer Commons Meldrum Science Center Foster/Carleson Lot Shaw Student Center Payne Gymnasium Foster Hall Carleson Hall Jewett Center for the Performing Arts and Emma Eccles Jones Conservatory Dolores Dore Eccles Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center North Parking Structure Dumke Field Parking Converse Circle Maintenance Building Kim T. Adamson Alumni House Dumke Field (Elevated)