Parents play an essential role in their student's career development.
The Career Resource Center works with students throughout their college experience by:
- Helping students pick the right career path through career assessments and one-on-one meetings with a member of our staff
- Providing information on who is hiring through our on-line job boards
- Teaching students how to connect with alumni in the field they want to pursue through the use of social media and targeted programs such as
* The annual Alumni Connections Lunch
* The Student-Alumni Connect program
* Take-a-Griffin to lunch program
- Assisting students with internships and subsequent full-time employment
For more information on how to encourage your student, go to the Westminster Parent website.