As an alumnus of Westminster, you have access to all the services of the Career Resource Center.
- Find a Job. Employment Wizard is Westminster's online jobs database. All you need is your Westminster password to start your search.
- Career Coaching is available to all Alumni for free and Assessment is available at a nominal charge.
- Get into Graduate School. Our office can help you research graduate programs, prepare application essays, and assemble application materials.
- We have a library of career related materials including resumes and cover letters and test preparation manuals. Alums can check out books with their Westminster ID card (available from the Giovale Library).
- Individual assistance with career exploration, writing effective resumes and cover letters, mock interviews, salary negotiations, networking, and other career-related topics is available by appointment.
- Online career information, industry and company research is available to alumni while on campus through the Giovale Library.
- Join the Westminster Alumni, Student, and community group on Linkedin.
For a complete list of alumni programs and opportunities, go the Alumni website.