Non-High School Graduates

Students who have not completed high school, or who have graduated from a non-accredited high school, may be admitted to the college on the basis of scores received on the General Educational Development examination (GED). A score of 500 or higher in each category and a minimum overall score of 550 is necessary for applicants who submit the equivalency certificate in lieu of a high school diploma.