Accreditation and Affiliation
Westminster College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- The Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs.
- The Flight Operations and Aviation Management programs are accredited by the Aviation Accreditation Board International.
- The Teacher Education Programs is accredited by the Utah State Board of Education and by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council.
- The Nursing Program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and is approved by the Utah State Board of Nursing.
- The Master of Science in Nurse Anesthesia (MSNA) program is accredited by the Council on Accreditation for Nurse Anesthesia Programs.
- The Master of Public Health program is accredited by the Coucil on Education for Public Health.
Programs at Westminster College are approved for veterans’ benefits, and the College is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant students.
In addition, the college is a member of:
National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU)
American Association of Colleges and Universities
American Council on Education
Western Interstate Commission on Higher Education
Council for Independent Colleges (CIC)
The New American Colleges and Universities (NAC&U)
Council for Adult and Experiential Learning
Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs
National Collegiate Honors Council
Council for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
American Association of Colleges of Nursing
Western Institute of Nursing
Westminster is an independent, freestanding, nonsectarian, self-governing college.