Westminster College awards transfer credit for coursework that meets the following criteria:
*Note: Westminster College will accept transfer credit from a nationally accredited institution when:
1. The transferring nationally-accredited institution must be accredited by one or more of the following accrediting bodies recognized by the Department of Education:
· Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
· Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
· Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS)
· Council on Occupational Education (COE)
2. The transferring nationally-accredited institution must also be accredited by a national Nursing Accreditation body (ACEN, CCNE, or COA). The transferring institution’s board scores and pass rates will be taken into consideration at the time of Admissions and reviewed yearly.
3. The transferring nationally-accredited institution must be in good standing with all accrediting agencies at the time of Admissions for transfer credit to be approved.
4. All incoming applicants must have successfully passed the NCLEX examination.
Information about qualifying schools may be obtained from our Admissions Office.