Check this page for highlighted needs in the community.
See our newsletter for more opportunities.
Humane Society Volunteer Day
- September 19th, 12 PM - 3:30 PM.
- You MUST RSVP to Amanda Warner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Space is limited to 10 people.
- Come volunteer with Westminster and help socialize animals.
2014 Salt Lake City Bike Count
- September 9th-14th.
- Please view this website for the various places and this website to sign up and see the times volunteers are needed.
- For more information and questions, plesae contact Weston Jenson at email@example.com or 801-535-6112.
Youthlinc Service Year
- Youthlinc is accepting applications for the 2014-2015 Service Year.
- Application deadline is October 8, 2014.
- Students contribute local service and plan activities that will be implemented in a small village in another country.
- Please visit their website for more information.
- No-cost psychiatric clinic for uninsured, low-income children, adolescents and adults on the Wasatch Front.
- Have a high need for Spanish interpreters at least 2 hours per week.
- Offer volunteer perks for ongoing, committed volunteers.
- The clinic is open Monday & Tuesday during business hours.
- For more information and to apply, plesae contact the Office Manager, Nikki, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cottonwood High School Tutoring
- Tutoring in Math, English, History, Science, & Social Sciences.
- Volunteers are needed from 9AM - 3:30 PM.
- For more information and to volunteer, please contact Justeena Masina at email@example.com.
Maliheh Free Clinic
- Maliheh Free Clinic is for those who have no insurance and cannot qualify for Medicare or Medicaid.
- Volunteer positions include: Nurses, EMT, CNA’s MA’s, phlebotomists, Spanish interpreters, Resource and Office.
- Two time shifts are available: The Morning shift is 8:45 – 12:30 and the afternoon shift is 12:45 – 4:30. Open Monday-Thursday.
- Contact Tammy Garfield, volunteer coordinator at 801-266-3700 option 2 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more volunteer opportunities see our current newsletter.
Last updated 9/4/2014