Check this page frequently for updated internship and job oppotunities.
Utah Refugee VISTA Project
- Applications due on or before March 11, 2014.
- Work in the Salt Lake County Government to create sustainable programs that have a positive impact on refugee communities.
- Set up and do outreach for a microenterprise program that will help refugee entrepreneurs to set up and run their own businesses.
- 1 year comittment required. Benefits are available.
- For more information and to apply, please visit this website.
Real Life Salt Lake City
- October 2014-May 2015.
- Work with Youthlinc Service Year volunteers and teen refugees at a South Salt Lake afterschool center for four afternoons (4:00-6:00pm) each week.
- For more information about this internship and the requirements, please look at their flyer.
- To apply for this position, contact Youthlinc Local Service Director, Julia Rametta, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGE Program with Oxfam America
- Students gain the tools and skills needed to become leaders and right the wrongs of poverty, hunger, and injustice.
- Selected students commit to a year-long program, attend a week-long training in Boston, and start a club and lead an Oxfam campaign on their campus.
- For more information visit their website or email email@example.com.
- To apply, visit this website.
- The Utah Museum of Contemporary Art is currently accepting applications for Summer 2014 internships (May-August).
- Available positions include: Communications, Curatorial, Development, Education, Graphic Design/Documentation, Visitor Services, Office/Administrative and Special Events.
- Please see the description and requirements form for more information.
- For more information or if you are interested in applying please contact, Sam Bontempo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 328-4201 ext 110.
Volunteer Project Leader
- Volunteer Project Leads will volunteer their time to assist Salt Lake City’s Volunteer Program, Service in the City.
- You will be directly managing volunteers, and/or providing guidance and support in organizing and executing volunteer projects.
- You will be involved in recruiting, equipping, empowering, and supporting groups working on Service in the City projects.
- For specific duties, qualifications, working conditions, and time commitments, please see their flyer.
- To apply, contact Amanda Anderson at email@example.com or (801) 535 6202.
Last updated 3/10/2014