Current Internships and Job Opportunities
Check this page frequently for updated intenship and job oppotunities information.
Real Food Rising's Youth Farm Mob
- The Utah Museum of Contemporary Art is currently accepting applications for Spring 2014 internships
- Available positions include: Communications, Curatorial, Development, Education, Graphic Design/Documentation, Visitor Services, Office/Administrative and Special Events.
- Please see the description and requirements form for more information.
- For more information or if you are interested in applying please contact, Sam Bontempo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 328-4201 ext 110.
- Internships take place during the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters.
- Available positions include: Communications, Development, Graphic Design & Documentation, Preparatorial, and Visitor Services.
- Internships can be completed for class credit or for professional experience!
- For more information, visit their website.
Granite Education Foundation Internships
- Internships are available in the Public Relationships, Marketing, and Communication fields.
- Internships are available each semester on a year-round basis.
- For more information about the internships with Granite Education, please look at their internship flyer and responsibilities flyer.
- To apply, please email your resume and two writing samples with your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Please type INTERN in the subject line when submitting.
Foundation Escalera Internship
- Development intern position with possible stipend available.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work with an international development organization that builds schools in rural Mexico
- Learn basics of funding development research and grant-writing.
- Please look at the internship flyer for more details.
- Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Julia Barrientos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Needing a seasonal youth and family group facilitator.
- Salary between $10.50 - $12:50.
- Please see their qualifications and description flyer.
- To apply go to www.slcgov.com/jobs.
AmeriCorps Employment Opportunity
- Work with afterschool programs in South Salt Lake.
- 10 month commitment - $750 monthly living stipend, $2550 stipend upon completion of the program.
- Work weekdays from 2:30 - 6:00 PM.
- Contact Kelli Meranda at email@example.com or 801-828-8678.