Westminster College through its Community Relations department seeks to establish a mutually beneficial relationship between student, employers and the college. The responsibilities of each participant are listed here:
· Work with community relations department in creating a project scope document prior to student starting.
· Report monthly or as needed via email on project progress to Westminster’s Community Relations department.
· Report any concerns or successes to Westminster’s Community Relations department
· Ensure the student is having a valuable applied learning experience by ensuring student works on project scope.
· Work with student providing feedback, documents and data necessary to complete project.
· Complete Program Evaluation after completion of project.
If you believe your business could benefit from the Westminster Student Consultant Program, fill out the application here to be considered.