Volunteering your time is a great way to get involved on campus or in the community, and also an opportunity to network for future job opportunities.
Volunteer on Campus
There are a variety of fun things on campus that could use your help!
- Res Hall Eco-Rep Program - Living on campus? Be part of a team of students dedicated to helping Westminster residents live greener on campus. Learn more about the program's on the website.
- Bioneers Conference - Join the planning committee to help plan this annual environmental and social justice conference. Give ideas on what local sessions you would like to see as well as how to better advertise to students. Visit the website for more information, or contact Monica Ferreira at firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
- Campus Organic Garden - Volunteer in our campus garden, get some fresh air, and try out our organic veggies! Visit the webpage for more information.
- Westminster Bicycle Collective - Have experience repairing and maintaining bikes? Contact the Environmental Center for information.
- Roots & Shoots Westminster College - Love animals and want to spend your weekend in a different way? Contact Mia Yang at email@example.com for more information.
Have more environmental volunteer opportunities to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.