PowerPoint- Insert Youtube Video
Using PowerPoint 2010 you can now easily embed a YouTube video into a presention. Here is how to do it:
- Navigate to the Youtube video
- Click the "Share" link below the video
- Click the "Embed" button
- Scroll below and check the box that says "Use old embed code"
- Copy the text that appears in the embed field
- Switch to PowerPoint and navigate to the slide you want to insert the video to
- Go to the Insert tab on the ribbon and click on the "Video" drop down menu on the far right and choose to "video from website"
Paste the embed code (step 5) into the dialog box and select ok