Parking Information for Alums and Sub-Members
Parking fees are here!
Parking will be enforced between the hours of 8 am - 4:30 pm Monday – Friday.
As members of the Center you have a few options:
- Purchase a parking pass for $150 that will give you access to park on campus in either parking garage between the hours of 8 am and 4:30 pm from the beginning of the Fall 2011 semester until the end of Summer 2012 semester.
- Free passes can be obtained to park at the Garfield School (1838 S. 1500 E.). It is a short 7 minute walk or even quicker jog down to campus and can be used as your warm-up :)
- There are a few metered stalls in the Foster parking lot. There are plans to add some additional metered parking but at this time we also do not know what the fee will be.
- If your schedule is flexible and you can adjust your workout time to come in before or after the parking enforcement it would mean you do not need a pass.
How do I get my parking pass:
- To obtain the free Garfield School pass please contact Wayne Riedthaler at 801.832.2526 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To purchase the $150 pass online you will need to use your Westminster login. If you go to www.westminstercollege.edu/parking and click on Parking Registration/Permits you will be directed to the registration and payment page. If you do not have a Westminster login you will need to purchase your pass at the Reception Desk in the Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center. You will pay for your pass at the desk and get a registration form that you will then need to take along with your receipt to the Campus Patrol Office to pick up your pass.
- For additional parking information you can visit the parking website at www.westminstercollege.edu/parking.
Thanks for your understanding of this change as Westminster continues to grow.