Faculty & Staff
Westminster's professors are your best guides to exploring Westminster.
They can lead you to interesting internships, undergraduate research opportunities, and much more.
Laura Iverson is the Assistant Director of Fitness, Wellness, and Recreation.
She has been in the health and fitness field for over 13 years, holding a Masters and Bachelors degree in Sport Science.
Alumni & Friends
- FREEBIRDS World Burrito Opens at Westminster on the Draw
- Westminster College Welcomes the Class of 2018
- Westminster Freshmen Lend a ‘Hand’ to South Salt Lake During Annual Helping Hands Day
- Westminster Named Among “The Best 379 Colleges” by The Princeton Review
- Westminster Named “2014 Great College to Work For”
- 9/1/14 Labor Day Holiday - Campus Closed
- 9/6/14 Greek Theatre Festival - Hecuba
- 9/11/14 Lecture: “Cracking the Humor Code”
- 9/16/14 World Affairs Lecture “Fixin’ What’s Broke: The Post-2015 UN Development Agenda”
- 9/22/14 Bastian Foundation Diversity Lecture: “Puppetry and the Personification Paradox: Some Notes on Using Puppetry for Environmental Education and Activism.”