Faculty & Staff
Westminster's professors are your best guides to exploring Westminster.
They can lead you to interesting internships, undergraduate research opportunities, and much more.
Laura Iverson is the Assistant Director of Fitness, Wellness, and Recreation.
She has been in the health and fitness field for over 13 years, holding a Masters and Bachelors degree in Sport Science.
Alumni & Friends
Westminster hosts a variety of events throughout the year for the local community to enjoy. Many events are free and open to the public.
Westminster offers a variety of services for community members and business owners.
Our students, staff, and faculty can help build your community and business.
Westminster seeks to provide valuable learning opportunities outside of the classroom.
Students volunteered over 70,000 hours
of community service last year.
- Westminster Named “2014 Great College to Work For”
- Westminster College Announces Dr. Lucille Sansing as Interim Provost
- Utah’s New Clemente Program Seeks to Excite Underserved Students to Attend College
- Westminster Awarded Grant to Diversify STEM Education
- Westminster Announces 2014 McNair Scholar Graduates
- There are no upcoming events listed.