1. Registration begins 30 - 60 minutes prior to your first session at Dumke Field or the lobby of the Health, Wellness and Athletics Center.
2. Camp Registration Checklist.
Thank you for coming to join us this summer. We are excited to have our camps grow every year and our lacrosse camps focus on fun and instruction in a safe, structured environment. The below checklist will help ensure an easy and quick registration.
1. ___Register for the Camp,
2. ____Register for Airport Pick Up/Drop Off, if necessary. (Elite Camp)
3. ____Directions to Campus. Please park under the field and use the north east stairs.
3. Please remember to bring all your FORMS with you to the check in. All necessary forms can be found on the leftside tab
* Participation Agreement, Medical information and Release/Waiver Forms
* Swimming Waiver Form allows campers to enjoy a recreational swim during breaks between sessions. (Post Game - Activities Camp Only)
* Concussion Form (new state law requires parents or guardians to complete this form prior to camp participation)
Please review the following WHAT TO BRING list.
A. We cannot allow sport drinks or sodas on the field due to the problems with bacteria control. If you bring sport drinks please keep them on the cement area by the field or in the bleacher area.
B. For similar reasons we don't allow dogs or other pets on the field facility. Please leave Fido at home when you come to watch a session.
C. All campers are provided meals or snacks, as appropriate between sessions.
D. Please bring appropriate footwear for dining. The dining hall doesn't allow cleats to be worn inside. Flip flops are acceptable.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR HELPING US KEEP OUR FACILITY IN GREAT CONDITION.
___Stick(s) and repair materials if available
___Cup (optional but recommended)
___Tennis shoes (must have during meals)
___Bathing suit & Towel
Field Players (Attack, Midfield, Defense):
Foundations Camp, June 10-12, 7th-8th grds
- Morning Field Session 9:00 - 11:30
- Lunch Break 11:30 - 12:30
- Afternoon Field Session 12:30 - 3:00
* Meal provided between Sessions
Elite Summer Prep Camp, June 17-19, 9th-12th grds
(Invite Only: Apply via Prospect QA or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Meals provided in the Shaw Dining Hall
Griffin Juniors Camp, June 24-26, 4th - 6th grds
Morning Field Session 8:30 - 10:30
Snack Break 10:30 - 10:45
Afternoon Field Session 10:45 - 12:00
* Snack provided between Sessions
Post Game - Activities Camp June 24-26, 4th - 6th grds
12:15-12:55 Lunch served in Shaw Dining Hall after the morning lacrosse session ends.
Activities Session I 1:10 - 2:15 PM
Activities Session II 2:25 - 3:30 PM
Activities Session III 3:40-4:45 PM
CAMPER Pick Up 4:50 - 5:00 PM
Griffin Foundations Camp (June 10-12, 2014)