Who should participate?
Master Track is available to students currently enrolled in the MPC program and MPC alumni. Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Executive development and entrepreneurial orientation: Participants interested in improving themselves and the organization they serve and/or the companies they wish to create will get the most out of, and contribute the most to, Master Track.
- Commitment: Participants must commit to attending all meetings during the year. With the small size of the group, full participation will measurably enhance the quality of the seminar experience.
- Confidentiality: Each participant must agree to hold all group discussions in strict confidence.
- Openness: Each participant should have a “lifelong student” orientation and be willing to be an active participant in a group setting.
- Academic performance: Preference will be given to those who have achieved at least a 3.5 GPA and have completed at least 21 credit hours towards the MPC degree.