Invest in your student's future through
The Westminster Parent Fund
Every day, Westminster guides students to think critically, to discover and create, to develop their full potential and lead, to expand their view of the world. A Westminster education prepares our graduates for a purposeful and rewarding life.
Creating this kind of future takes the support of everyone who understands the power of the Westminster experience. Through your gift to The Westminster Parent Fund, you support the academic programs, student research, arts, and athletics programs that prepare Westminster graduates to effectively change the world.
The Westminster Parent Fund is used to improve student life at the College. It also provides emergency funds to individual students who face unexpected financial needs.
Why the Parent Fund matters
· Educating each Westminster student costs 35 to 40 percent more than the tuition can cover.
· Westminster relies on parents and alumni gifts to raise over $3 million each year for the College’s annual budget.
· The Westminster Parent Fund provides funds the College can use to meet immediate, important needs.
What the Parent Fund does
· Supports student research and exceptional professors
· Improves and diversifies student life at Westminster
· Supports student activities for every interest and sport
· Enhances safety and security for the campus
· Provides emergency funds to students with unexpected financial needs
How do I give?
You can make a gift by clicking here.
1840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
Attn: The Westminster Fund