Student with parents. Website


Does your student need a car?

If your student is a freshman living on campus a car is not a necessity. Restaurants, shopping, and entertainment are located with in walking distance from campus, and buses heading to major ski resorts pick up across the street from Converse Hall.

If your student is living off campus or commutes to an off-campus job a car is recommended.

Transportation to Ski Resorts
Westminster does not have a ski transportation program up and running at this point for our students. The one program that does exist that provides shuttle service is our Winter at Westminster program. It's a program set up for visiting AND current Westminster students who are interested in skiing/snowboarding. For an extra fee, transportation is provided. Here's the website.

Students can also use our new RIDE BOARD, located in the Shaw Center. Here both people driving vehicles with room AND people looking for rides can connect by filling out forms and leaving notes for one another. If your student wants to get rides to specific resorts, check out that board.

Finally, our Outdoor Recreation office does provide some snow activities throughout the semester. You can check out that website here.

Cab Service

To/From Westminster College and Salt Lake International Airport

City Cab (801) 969-5550
Ute Cab (801) 369-7788
Yellow Cab (801) 521-2100

Shuttle Service

To/From Westminster College and Salt Lake International Airport

XPress Shuttle 877-2-SHUTTLE

UTA Bus and Trax

Westminster students are provided with a FREE UTA Premium Transit Pass.

Learn More