Residence Life Website

exemptions (first and second year students) 

Westminster College requires all first and second year students to live on campus. If there is a medical, financial, marital, or familial reason for living off campus, students can fill out this form and return it to the Office of Residence Life to be considered for an exemption from housing.



*Please note for the above three forms, the committee meets once a month to make decisions on exemptions and appeals. This meeting is held during the first week of every month.


Other Forms