Residence Life Website
Traditional Style (Double)

Hogle and Carleson Halls 

Most first-year students live in our traditional-style housing: Hogle and Carleson. Overflow housing for first-year students is in Olwell and Behnken Halls.

A telephone with caller ID is available to rent (free of charge) upon request. No other land line phones or answering machines work on the campus. Long distance services can be accessed only by calling cards. Each building is also equipped with wireless internet access. You will need to supply your own computer. There are also heating and air conditioning units in each room.

There are two bathrooms on each floor with showers. Each floor also has a kitchen/laundry room with a refrigerator, stove or microwave, and card-operated washer and dryer. Various recreational games are available in all halls as well as the outdoor volleyball court and outside climbing wall.

All residential students are required to be on at least the minimum meal plan through the cafeteria to ensure a healthy diet.

Housekeeping service is provided daily for the bathrooms, lounges, and hallways. Students are responsible for keeping their own rooms clean. There is no linen or laundry service.


Each room is furnished with:

  • standard size twin beds 
  • built-in wardrobes (closet & drawers)
  • bookshelves
  • study desks
  • desk chairs
  • bulletin boards
  • Quicktime 360 View