Resident Advisor Programming
Our Resident Advisor staff works diligently to come up with programs for their residents. The RAs host programs both individually and partnered with other RAs and campus resources throughout the school year.
What are hall programs all about?
Programs in the halls range across the spectrum from social to educational to diversity and much more! Some past programs from this year include:
- "Pet Rock Door Stops" in September on Jake's floor where residents on the third floor of Carleson Hall decorated rocks to hold their doors open on their floor and encourage residents to be social.
- Or "Karaoke Night" with the RAs in Olwell. Student's living in all areas of campus came and sang their hearts out for everyone in attendance.
- Join Cozy on the third floor of Hogle for "Identity Pizza". Talk about who you are as a person and eat some delicious pizza.
- Come and hang out with Andrea for "Family Dinner Night". Make a great meal with the RA and then just talk and get to know one another.
- Smash gourds with Adam at "Gourd Baseball" to relieve some stress. Hit gourds with a baseball bat to minimize the stressors that may be impacting your life.