Resident Advisor Programming
Our Resident Advisor staff works diligently to come up with programs for their residents. The RAs host programs both individually and partnered with other RAs and campus resources through out the school year.
What are hall programs all about?
Programs in the halls range across the spectrum from social to educational to diversity and much more! Some past programs from this year include:
- "Create a Creepy Corridor" for Halloween on Becca's hall where residents on the third floor of Hogle Hall decorated their front doors for the season to be judged for a prize.
- Or you can "Chill Out" with Lindsey on the first floor of Stock Hall to meet fellow resident during the first week of classes and eat some ice cream.
- Join the Freshman RAs and representatives from Planned Parenthood in the Marimon Lounge for "Sex and Splits". Enjoy banana splits and get the real answers to your questions from an expert!
- Come and hang out with Liz while playing "Mario Kart" on the first floor of Behnken Hall. Residents will talk with the Student Advocates about the realities of alcohol consumption and learn about the dangers of drinking and driving.
- Stressed about finals? "Jazzercise Night" is perfect for you! Come in 80's attire ready to dance to music and have a fun night. This is a great stress reliever!