Science Olympiad is an all day event. Stumped on how to spend your time? Why not spend it in Sugarhouse!
Sugarhouse offers a variety of different restaurants that serve delicious food, all within walking distance.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill 1011 East 2100 South
- Salt Lake Pizza and Pasta 1063 East 2100 South
- Este Pizza Company 900 East 2148 South
- Soup Kitchen Restaurant 1100 East 2012 South
- Sugarhouse Coffee 1045 East 2100 South
- Fat's Grill 2182 South Highland Drive
- Maggie Moo's Ice Cream 1135 Wilmington Ave
- Rocky Mountain Grill 2305 Highland Drive
- Red Moose Coffee 900 East 1693 South
- Firehouse Subs 2121 South McClelland Street
- And many more!!
Parks, birds and shopping; Sugarhouse offers it all!
- Sugarhouse Park 1300 East 2100 South
- Liberty Park/Tracy Aviary 700 East 900 South
- Fairmount Park 900 East 2361 South
Need some new clothes or even a book? Check out the shopping district.
- Shopko 1300 East 2290 South
- Nordstrom Rack 1300 East 2236 South
- Old Navy 1168 East 2100 South
- Famous Footwear 1170 East 2100 South
- Central Book Exchange 1100 East 2017 South
- Abode Consignment 900 East 1720 South
There will be parking offered anywhere on campus on the day of Science Olympiad. Registration will be in the Health and Wellness Athletics Center.