Tickets may be purchased in person before the show at the Music and Theatre Box Office (located in the Jewett Center for the Performing Arts), over the phone: 801.832.2457, or online through EZ Ticket Live.
Tickets can be paid for and printed out online, picked up at the box office or held at Will-Call. You may also buy tickets at the door an hour before curtain. Seating is limited, and patrons are encouraged to purchase in advance to ensure a seat.
Courage Theatre and Dumke Student Theatre (Jewett Black Box)
$10 General Admission
It is advisable to arrive early, as our shows tend to sell out. Patrons with tickets who cannot be seated—who arrived late, or whose seat has been sold—may arrange to see another performance or production.
- No Children under the age of 5 admitted to performances.
- All patrons must have a ticket, regardless of age.
- WAITLIST: If a show is sold out, please come to the venue to be put on a wait list beginning one hour before the scheduled performance. Patrons must be physically present and may only place their own names on the list. At five minutes prior to performance time, available tickets will be sold to patrons on the waitlist. List position is forfeited if a patron is not present when their name is called.
- Content Note: Some productions contain adult themes and strong language and may not be suitable for all patrons.
Show Times and Dates
Exact dates and times for all Department of Theatre productions can be found here, or you may call the Westminster ticket office (801) 832-2457 for date and time information.
All productions have a 7:30 pm curtain. Courage and Dumke Theatre shows run Thursday - Saturday.
*Matinees may be added for any given show during our season, in which case they would have a 2 pm start time. Free previews for all shows take place the night before opening at 7:30 pm.
- Mainstage shows are performed in the Courage Theatre on the frist floor of the Jewett Center for the Performing Arts.
- The Dumke Student Theatre is located on the ground floor of the Jewett Center for the Performing Arts.
- The easiest way to access either theatre is to park in the parking structure located on 1700 South. Once you park, exit the structure through the doorway connected to the building. You will be entering the ground floor, where the Dumke Student theatre is located. To access the Courage Theatre, take the staircase or elevator up to the first floor. Parking is free for night and weekend performances.
- All performance spaces are wheelchair accessible.
- Restrooms are located on both floors of the building and are wheelchair accessible.
- Refreshments will be sold in the lobby directly outside the theatre; cash sales only.
The Courage Theatre seats 269 patrons, and the Dumke Black Box seats 100 patrons.
Courage shows are reserved seating; black box shows are open seating.