Westminster 2010-2011 Theatre Society Officer Elections
To nominate yourself or someone else for a Theatre Society Officer, email Brianna Hill by March 20 @ 2:00 p.m.
Below are descriptions of the duties of each officer
- President: Conduct all officer meetings and acts as a liaison between administrators and all the members of Westminster Theatre Society. Must be Junior or Senior and previously served as Theatre Society Officer.
- Vice President: Supports and assists the president in his/her duties and assumes the responsibilities of the president when absent. Must be Junior or Senior and previously served as Theatre Society Officer.
- Secretary: Takes minutes at all meetings and makes sure that these minutes are properly distributed to all members of the organization. Keep records of Theatre Society throughout the year.
- Treasurer: Keeps all financial records and acts as a liaison between ASWC and the Westminster Theatre Society regarding budget requests and money deposits.
- Historian: Keeps accurate activity records of the year and is responsible for taking pictures to be included in the end of the year scrapbook compilation.
All officers must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at Westminster College.
Must have and maintain a 2.5 GPA.
Must not be on academic probation for any longer than one semester at Westminster College.