Westminster Theatre Society OfficerS
President: Shianne Gray, BA Theatre, Senior
Vice President: Amanda Hayter, BFA Theatre Performance, Senior
Secretary: Courtney-Rae Reinecke, Arts Administration, Sophomore
Treasurer: Tyler Palo, BA Theatre, Sophomore
Historian: Hannah Minshew, BFA Theatre Performance, Junior
Publicity Director: Manda Corbett, BFA Theatre Performance, Junior
Technical Chair: TBA
New Theatre Society presidency members are elected at the end of each year. A call for nominations (for these positions) will be sent out at the end of March, or beginning of April.
All officers must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at Westminster College.
Must have and maintain a 2.5 GPA.
Must not be on academic probation for any longer than one semester at Westminster College.
- President: Conduct all officer meetings and acts as a liaison between administrators and all the members of Westminster Theatre Society. Must be Junior or Senior and previously served as Theatre Society Officer.
- Vice President: Supports and assists the president in his/her duties and assumes the responsibilities of the president when absent. Must be a Junior or Senior.
- Secretary: Takes minutes at all meetings and makes sure that these minutes are properly distributed to all members of the organization. Keep records of Theatre Society throughout the year.
- Treasurer: Keeps all financial records and acts as a liaison between ASWC and the Westminster Theatre Society regarding budget requests and money deposits.
- Historian: Keeps accurate activity records of the year and is responsible for taking pictures to be included in the end of the year scrapbook compilation.
- Publicity Director: Heads all areas of publicity in regards to activities, events, meetings, and productions while making sure everyone in the department has the opportunity to be involved.
- Technical Chair: Representative of the technical side of our department, this officer will be involved with all decision making while keeping our technical students in mind.