Honors Program Summer Research Grants
Number of Awards: 2
Description: Stipend for independent summer research experience mentored by a faculty member.
Award Amount: $3750 stipend.
Eligibility: Any Westminster student who:
1. Has completed at least 4 Honors classes by the end of the spring semester;
2. Does not have another summer job requiring more than 20 hours per week.
Expectations: Award recipients:
1. Complete a 2-3 page mid project report for the Honors Program Director;
2. Submit a final 3 to 5 page report detailing the research or creative activity;
3. Present to the Honors community;
4. Encouraged to present results at a local, state, or national conference.
Application: Application consists of a 250-word project abstract, a project process description, an impact statement, and two faculty letters of support.
Application Deadline: Early March