Westminster College's School of Nursing and Health Sciences offers high quality graduate programs that expand nursing careers and professional opportunities. Westminster offers three master's level programs.
- MSN Family Nurse Practitioner Program
- MSNA Master of Science in Nurse Anesthesia
- MPH Public Health Program
- We also offer certificate programs for Family Nurse Practitioner and Public Health.
Whether you have recently attended school or have been a working professional for several years, our small classes and access to expert faculty will help you find success that only a small college can deliver.
Applications are accepted throughout the year to be reviewed in the spring for the following fall semester class.
Transfer credits can be accepted and are evaluated on an individual basis. Each student completes a capstone project focused on clinical practice, performance improvement/quality assurance, patient education, etc. in their area of interest.
Why Westminster Graduate Programs for Registered Nurses?
- Excellent regional and national reputation. US News & World Reports identifies Westminster College as a "Best Value" for a quality education at a reasonable cost.
- 100% of graduating students are employed full-time.
- Faculty maintain an active clinical practice.
- Rural and urban clinical sites provide a wide variety of service-learning experiences.
- Excellent reputation for graduating high quality students who are in high demand.
Important Dates for 2017
- February 1, 2018—Priority Application Date for Fall 2017 Semester (MSN-FNP)
- April 1, 2018—Priority Application Date for Fall 2017 Semester (MPH)