Westminster College's School of Nursing and Health Sciences offers high-quality graduate programs that expand nursing careers and professional opportunities. Westminster offers three master's level programs.
Why Westminster Graduate Programs for Registered Nurses?
- Excellent regional and national reputation. US News & World Reports identifies Westminster College as a "Best Value" for a quality education at a reasonable cost.
- 100% of graduating students are employed full-time.
- Faculty maintain an active clinical practice.
- Rural and urban clinical sites provide a wide variety of service-learning experiences.
- Excellent reputation for graduating high quality students who are in high demand.
- February 1: Priority application deadline for fall semester (MSN-FNP and DNP)
- April 1: Priority application deadline for fall semester (MPH)
- September 16: Priority application deadline for upcoming fall semester (MSN)