Thanks to the generous support by the Florence J. Gillmor Foundation and the Gore Endowment for Music, students enrolled in the music program at Westminster College receive a wide range of scholarships and unique performance opportunities.
- February 2, 2019
- February 16, 2019
- March 23, 2019
Video audition submissions accepted now!
- Submit your audition application
- Submit your Westminster admission application
- Prepare for your audition
- Voice Audition: Sing two contrasting classical or jazz works from memory
- Instrumental Audition: Perform two pieces from contrasting styles from the Baroque, Classical, Romantic, or 20th/21st Century eras
If you require an accompanist, please provide music that is legible and bound or prepared for a three-ring binder. Alternatively, you can bring a recording of the accompaniment.
We recommend preparing music that is representative of different styles and periods of composition to highlight your ability and talent. These works should demonstrate your musical abilities and technical proficiency.
Schedule Your Audition
To schedule your audition, complete the audition application.
If you have questions, please contact us at 801.832.2379 or email@example.com.