We're so confident that you'll love Westminster, we'll even help you pay for part of your travels! If you're traveling from out-of-state for one for our admission events (Preview Days, Winter at Westminster, Admitted Student Day, Transfer Student Nights, etc.) we'll reimburse you a certain amount depending on where you’re coming from to offset the cost of your travel expenses.
After you've visited campus, you will have the opportunity to apply for a travel reimbursement by filling out the application below.
You will receive a travel reimbursement check in the mail within 2–3 weeks of your visit. One travel reimbursement will be awarded per student. Prospective first-year and transfer students are eligible.
- $300—Alabama, Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia,
Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan,
Minnesota, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North
Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee,
Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin
California, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North
Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Washington
- $100—Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Wyoming
- $300—Canada and Central America
- $400—Outside North and Central America
- Attend a Westminster College admissions event or attend a daily campus visit (information session with admissions counselor + campus tour)
- Be a prospective first-year or transfer student
- Have not already received a travel reimbursement; only one travel reimbursement is granted to each prospective student
Travel Reimbursement Application
Form to be completed by student.