Post a job or Internship for Your Full-Time, Part-Time, or Internship Position to Our Online Job Board
- Email the position to the Career Center at Careercenter@westminstercollege.edu
- Include the following information in your email.
- Organization name (brief description of org if you want)
- Job title and description
- Paid or unpaid?
- If a part time position, the number of hours and time of day you want students to work
- Application instructions (how should students apply—resume, cover letter, etc.?) and where should they send the information (email address, via a web site, or other?)
Interested in Developing or Expanding Your Recruiting Options at Westminster?
If you have full-time positions for recent or upcoming graduates, part-time positions, or possible internships, we can help you organize and advertise interviews on campus.
Contact us to arrange for a personalized consultation, a campus visit, or to have a Career Center representative visit your site.
The Westminster College Internship Program offers students the opportunity to gain experience and apply their classroom knowledge. Students are responsible for the internship documentation process.
General Information for internship employers:
- Employer Internship Agreement Form
- You will be signing this form agreeing to your employer responsibilities, which are listed on this form.
- Internship Benchmarks
- Provided by NACE (National Association of Colleges and Employers). Provides information about best practices and salary information for internsips nationally.
Statements and Expectations
The Westminster College Career Center is a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE). The Career Resource Center utilizes the NACE Principles for Professional Practice for guidance related to programs and policies. The Career Center also requests that employers adhere to these guidelines when working with the Career Center or recruiting Westminster College students. In addition to the EEO guidelines specified in the NACE Principles for Professional Practice, the Career Center also expects visiting/recruiting employers and organizations to refer the Westminster College EEO statement below when recruiting on campus.Westminster College is committed to a diversified workforce, equal opportunity, and nondiscrimination. To this end, Westminster prohibits any form of discrimination or harassment based on race or ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, disabilities, genetic information, or status as a veteran, or any other category or classification protected by applicable federal, state, or city laws.