Griffin Coed 4's Classic
Saturday, September 9, 2017
Coed 4’s Competitive and Recreational divisions on Grass
Please note that the current online registration option does not allow you to pay for multiple payments in different amounts. You will need to pay for UOVA members in one transaction and non-UOVA members in another transaction. If you are paying for all UOVA members or all non-UOVA members then you can register everyone in one transaction.
- Competitive: Competitive players with good command of skills (AA and A players)
- Recreation: Recreational players and new players developing their skills (B and novice players)
If a player has a minimum division of A or AA in UOVA coed rankings the team must play in the Competitive Division.
Sugar House Park, 1500 East 2100 South, SLC—Mt. Olympus Pavilion (Map).
Play starts at 9:00 a.m. Check-in and registration from 8–8:45 a.m. Late registration after 8:45 a.m. add $5.
Pre-registration deadline is Friday, September 8 at 5:00 p.m.
- UOVA member pre-registration—$20, Day of—$25
- Non-UOVA member pre-registration—$30, Day of—$35
- Westminster College student/faculty/staff/alumni pre-registration—$15, Day of—$20
Phone-in registration: Call Traci at 801.832.2862 to register over the phone with a Visa, MC, or Discover
Prizes: Smiths's gift cards—$30 each for 1st place, $25 each for 2nd place, and $20 each for 3rd place
Chips and sub sandwiches will be served to all players at lunch!
For questions, email Traci Siriprathane or call 801-832-2862.